Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 01:39 PM   #9
MadVindication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightingirish51195 View Post
Bravazo isn’t much? Hahaha okay
I really like him too. I'm hoping that his inconsistencies still make him a longer odds horse for the belmont but it's unlikely now with the field so far. I want another Awesome Again / Ghostzapper pedigree to race against him and Justify in the Belmont but I don't know if that's possible or even if there is a contender like that.

Justify has proven himself again and again. He only had a narrow margin of victory because that's how he ran the race. Mike Smith can press for more at any strategic point. Whoever wants to be the rabbit will sacrifce showing up in the money and then we see the same thing as the Preakness (exciting this time but will be boring for the belmont). I'd rather watch a race where Justify just takes the lead, sets his pace, wins easily and see how it goes in the last bit of the race with the other horses proving for 2 and 3rd honestly. Because there's more to the race than the race for first place.
MadVindication is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement