Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Hence
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #6
Andrick

Hence has a lot of the things I'm looking for in the a Derby horse. He has a maintain or improve pattern to his figures. He's shown finishing ability at 9F and did so with a lot of length to his stride (and, like has been said, he didn't do it by "plodding" along), which suggests he could be one of the ones better suited for 10F. He has a foundation having run in 4 races that were more than a mile in length. He has experience in big fields with 5 of his 6 career races featuring field sizes of 10+. He won his last race which is a plus. His speed figures, while maybe on the shorter side overall, certainly make him playable at a price. There's some question marks with him regarding class and whatnot, but I'm probably going to find myself willing to get an answer to those questions in the Derby at 30/1 or whatever he goes off at.
Andrick is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement