Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 04:06 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
This is just from personal experience, but I have always valued that and the experience of personal friends and internet comrades or what you want to call them above what politicians and the media tells me.

The last place I owned in So Cal was zoned for livestock. There was a cow pasture on the west border and a horse pasture to the north. Trail horses and horses living out their last years. The cows were always foraging and they ate the leaves off a tree of mine that hung over the short wire fence.

As long as you didn't move too fast you could get close enough to touch them and they would look right at you and take huge dumps or cut loud spraying farts some times right on the other cows. I would definitely stay away from the back end of one of them.

The local grocery store used to sell horse carrots, they were just visible rejects in 25 pound bags. My shop backed up to their pasture so I would pass out 5 pounds of carrots or so every morning. Rarely did I hear a horse fart while passing out carrots. I did not take long for them to hurry to the fence when I went outside the shop. I almost did not want to go outside if the carrot supply was gone, I felt guilty. It could be the horses just had more class than the cows they weren't going to drop ass bombs around someone passing out treats.
Then someone needs to put a bug in the ear of Gruesome Newsome so that he can hurry up and save the planet with horsies and buggies. It won't matter if he does it at the expense of millions of jobs across many different automobile-related industries. He can always raise the taxes to some obscene rate on the remaining workers in his state to make up for the shortfall of tax revenue.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)