Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Baby needs.....
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:10 PM   #5
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Last night during a rare in-season visit to simulcast quite a spectacle unfolded one row in front of me as a rather winsome gal(perhaps mid 30's) responded to a meek request for funding by pummeling her dude with his racing form.

The chick really tuned him up as the publication shredded and bare fist began to reach home under the amazingly ferocious attack. She was slender, but lethally committed to a hammering motion that pistoned the periodical down on his bald, sizeable dome over and over.

Intelligible words were expelled in rhythm with the pounding as she went full Roberta Flack in reciting his sordid history while killing him (not so softly) with his form. "All F...ing day LONG you #$%^&ing lying deadbeat...horses..hoops..football. At that point her man's apparent failure at familial requirements came into play.." I visited your aunt Melanie by MYSELF and made excuses for your sorry azz while you sat here and blew my car payment......"

Finally spent, she turned and stalked away, now verging on tears. But not before placing several bills ( i think one of them was a twenty) on the station adjacent to him. Unfazed, he scooped the money and proceeded to the windows.
I should've asked her for the seed money in private...but I was afraid of getting shut out of my wager.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)