Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 11:30 AM   #905
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh my, we can't have that, now can we?

Like I said, square peg in round hole...backfitting...and all the rest. You practically admit it yourself here, which is amazing in and of itself.
No...God is much wiser than that. He would not allow the charge of back fitting to stand which is why the plurality of persons in the Godhead is found in the OT. Besides...biblical Christianity is nothing less than Fulfilled Judaism; therefore it stands to reason that the plurality of persons in the Godhead would find its ground in the OT. Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets (i.e. the entire OT) and all the promises made under Old Covenant Judaism are YES in Christ in this New Covenant era of...dare I say...New Covenant Judaism?

And by the way...square pegs are inconsistent with round holes. If plurality of persons in the Godhead is not taught in the OT, then contradictions would have been unearthed by now in the passages I quoted or cited. But instead...all we find is total consistency and harmony with all scripture.

Last edited by boxcar; 04-24-2017 at 11:35 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)