Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 07:27 PM   #672
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Coral Springs Police report reveal Broward Coward Police Force: Coral Springs Police Officer Bryan Wilkins account:

"I saw approximately four Broward County Sheriff's Office vehicles parked in the west bound lane with their personal taking up exterior positions behind their vehicles," Wilkins wrote. " I drove up just west of the campus building 1200, exited my vehicle, grabbed my AR-15 rifle and donned on my tactical/medical gear. As I was advancing on foot through the chain-link fence, I was advised by an unknown BSO Deputy taking cover behind a tree " he is on the third floor".

source 'The Last Refuge'

The big question is, were they ordered to stand down.
And the BSO guy didn't even tell the CS police officer..."Hey, we've got your back."

Since there were so many BSO guys there all hiding in unison behind their vehicles far away from the action, I have to think they were indeed acting on orders from above.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)