Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 08:50 AM   #2562
FakeNameChanged

Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
gold and gold miners have been getting slammed as of late. dating back to 2008 when the same thing happened, it turned out to be a pre-curser to a major top in the S+P.

currently gold and many other commodities including copper, silver and various soft commodities like wheat, corn, soybeans etc. all look great.

if anyone was looking at getting involved in junior minors, i would take a look at Liberty Gold at around $1.40 canadian (support level). Rio2 .70 canadian (support level).
Gold looks to me like it's trying to make a bottom. It has been below its 250 day EMA for a few days, and closed above it yesterday. I need to see it close above its 20 MA to get interested. But it's made several of these head fakes in the recent past. Usually, the 250 day has been fairly reliable where it bounces. if the tech sector drags the whole market down, then it may be on.

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 02-23-2021 at 08:52 AM.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement