Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 05:31 PM   #102
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
i give another player some smaller chips for a green and although i only have the green under one other chip in this 3/6 limit game the dealer tells me to move it to the very top of my stack.

"yes, ma'am!!"

when she tells another player to do this however, the guy goes off on her and they're fighting about this for the rest of the down.

he gets up to take a break before the new dealer comes in and she tells the new dealer.... who stays quiet for 25 minutes before suddenly trying to get the guy to move his green chips.

of course there's another big argument about this and the floor is almost called over a couple greens in a limit game on an incredibly busy day.
Obviously that rule's less important in limit but I've seen it matter even there. What players do here in Southern California is put the high denomination chips under a rack. And then someone assumes they are going all-in and puts in another raise and they lift up the rack and expose the chips.

So I think it's good that this room is enforcing it. There's really no excuse for players maintaining their stack in any manner where it is difficult to do a count.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)