Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: BLM...the Mob
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 10:53 PM   #194
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Probably on the board, but Ralph can take care of himself from what I gather. C&C scares the cowards off normally

in the early 2000s I asked PA to remove me from the board b/c of a LOT of phone calls and threats online. It was from someone from the old hogtalkers board or whatever it was called. Oaklawn area based.

Long story short, the ph#s were from Ark, but the # couldn't be traced to individuals. Finally got fed up, told the guy(on phone) to meet me in person. He said i'd just post a lie on PA about who he was, blah blah (didn't understand that angle, never have since)… so I told him I had asked PA to delete my old poster name. So just meet me in person and let's see if we can get you to converse in a civil manner

Tried to set up meetings at lone star, oaklawn and finally sam Houston. Dude never showed, that was when I signed back on at PA

You don't shut people up until you see them face to face. Even if they're able to beat your ass or not, people treat others differently in person.
That's crazy...anyone who takes this so seriously that they threaten another member in 'real life' is way out of line.
I'm sorry that happened.
Most of us here have someone we aren't friendly with but I would never take it to that level.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)