Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #71
AAcoolguy

A concern

I would like to voice a concern I have with all of the changes that are/have been taking place. I'm not a programmer and I have no clue as to what goes into programming so bear with me. I am afraid that we may end up with "just another program". I have been using FAST with some success and I like how the program works as is. Something was mentioned earlier about being able to change the weight of the points or being able to manipulate the information in the program. I feel the strength of the program is the FAST figure and if we are able to make changes we have lost the "unique-ness" of the program and might as well be using Beyer figs or BRIS figs or whatever.
Anyway, I hope this makes some sense. I have tried other programs where you can weight the different handicapping categories and I just wind up chasing what worked yesterday. Thanks.
AAcoolguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most