Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 11:45 AM   #6
Robert Fischer
clean money

Vertical exotics

Fore Left - 30/1 ml, improving, 'nuff said.

Pneumatic - Can 'make a case', Only 3 lifetime starts. Last time Matt Winn was '2-Turns' and got 'pinched' inside. Not impossible that he can be more comfortable outside and is improving. He could be within range of a forward-favoring flow. His odds will be fair. Apparently, "Basin", another Asmussen trainee was the first choice to run here, and Pneumatic is a bit of a substitute, but I am still mildly interested for the above reasons.

Sole Volante - With Tap It to Win taking so much steam, the may be OK odds, and we know he can pick up pieces.

Max Player - Relentless style, a bit cheap, Can envision him in the same 'flow' as likely single winner Tiz the Law, and Joel Rosario will give him a hard ride (good mix of relentless stretch-runner and strong jockey).

for me, these are the main contenders for Ex, Tri, Super

the other direction/opinion is the Tap It to Win.
I kind of feel, that if you think Tap It to Win will get the distance and contend today, that your best bet is him on Top, To Win and in multis.
I'm going the other direction.

Good Luck.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)