Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 03:20 PM   #179
Track Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
I think people often focus on just win percentage ( for instance, Chad Brown has a high win percentage, and while I realize the irresponsible lunatics like to call him a cheater, given he pretty much never has explosions out of the blue, or great numbers off trainer switches, it doesn't make sense to the rational thinkers among us ) too much. It's more about explosions, big improvements off claim, and somewhat erratic form. It's hard to know, and I am not going to name names here who I suspect, but I will keep an eye on how their horses run, and whether they run at all. Like a lot of people, I wonder if there are more to come, just as like them I have no inside information.

I hope this is the start of cleaning the game up and getting rid of the people that are effectively ruining this game. Only time will tell, but I think it's fair to say it's a good start. I don't play much where Navarro races, but Jason Servis's act has been infuriating me for a LONG time. It would be nice to be able to handicap with at least a minimum of suspicion.
Thanks TLG. I feel the same way about everything you wrote. The Servis phenomenon was so blatant and brazen that he hardly could've drawn more attention if he'd lit himself on fire. I agree that I hope this is the start of a new era for US-based horse racing.

Some unprecedented times in and out of the horse racing world, that is for sure.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most