Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 07:56 AM   #27
lamboguy

this is just a prime example of what is wrong with racing. if it was up to them they would not even bother running the races and expect the customer to bring there money over and get nothing for it and not even make a bet. the game has got the wrong attitude. i see no solution but to completely clean house of these slobs and start fresh. even if it means suspending the sport for 2 years or more. almost every single fasset of the game is wrotten down to the core. for these guys to complain about maybe losing $1000 on an afternoon is crazy. i don't see them complaining about all that breakage money they recieve every single day 365 days a year that must amount to millions. maybe bridgejumping is a small loser to them, i would use it a loss leader, because the action that they get on those bets might turn out to someone giving up 25% takeout on a pick six ticket or some other ticket.

the more i think about it the more i come up with the conclusion that these guys running the show must be removed imediately from this sport,
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)