Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 10:22 AM   #1
boxcar

Many Illegals Thumb Their Noses at Vaxxes

Nearly One-Third of Illegal Aliens in ICE Custody Refuse to Get Covid Vaccine

Nearly one-third of illegal aliens detained in Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody refuse to get the Covid jab, according to Fox News.

Earlier this week it was reported the number of illegal aliens in custody in the Rio Grande Valley region who tested positive for Covid increased by 900%.

The Biden Administration and their stenographers in the media are blaming unvaccinated Americans for the rising Covid cases,
but they ignore the tens of thousands of illegals (many infected with Covid and other diseases) pouring over the border every week. (emphasis mine)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...covid-vaccine/

Proving once again that Covid isn't really a big deal. If the Administration can easily turn a blind eye to all the infected illegals being let in, then why can't the entire country get back to normal?

And I have a question for my buddy TJ Dave: Do you have a death wish, also, for all the illegals who refuse to get the jabs?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)