Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 09:17 AM   #28
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I guess you’ve fallen behind

Anyone who uses these sites is free to read their TOS before joining/using.

When Trump spoke in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina ( 2015) he referenced the use by ISIS of social media as a recruitment tool. He recommended to shut off parts of the Internet.

Back in June/July when he wanted to “remove or change” a provision of a law that shields social media companies from liability for content posted by their users. He wanted Congress to repeal their Section 230 protections.

His order was designed to deter social media companies from the stoking of violence on their services and/or using them as recruitment tools.

So now that they are removing these abilities on their services you are complaining?

This was out and out recruitment, with extremists planning OPs for Jan 6th meant to be violent. If I were a media company I would certainly not "allow" extremists to PLAN their Ops (suggesting violence against police officers, secruity guards, and federal employees) on a public forum. Scroll down and see the post suggesting such things:

Last edited by clicknow; 01-09-2021 at 09:18 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)