Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
Mr G

Outside Post position @ Yonkers

I wager mostly on thoroughbreds but am taking more interest in following the trotters....I live on Long Island and do my wagering through the NYRA Rewards Internet website which shows live racing of Yonkers and a few other harness tracks...

In the old days when I use to frequent OTB the guys who played Yonkers would always make mention of how the extreme outside post, like 8, was at a severe disadvantage due to the amount of ground it must make up the way the track at Yonkers is.

My questions are is it true that the extreme outside posts at Yonkers is at a disadvantage to the inside posts and are the other harness tracks in the state of NY also have the same disadvantage for the outside posts?

( I used the "Search Forum" to try to see past posts about "outside posts" but kept getting a error message)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048576 bytes) in /usr/www/users/paceadv/forum/search.php on line 974

So that is why I am making this post to ask.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Mr G is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)