Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Handi-Fast
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg
I have some users email me with the update question. I have not been able to work on Handifast due to time constraints. I have a new job which keeps me very busy, and in my little amount of free time I have a couple of other projects (including my own handicapping program) that have taken priority. (And truth be told I was also kind of p.o.'d at the negative comments unleashed in the Handifast version X thread.)

The things that I would like to add to Handifast HHX require a lot of work and time which I am not able to commit to right now. One feature is an AutoScratch utility, and another is to have the ability to do batch processing -- that is, a way to create the csv files by a range of dates as opposed to doing them one at a time. Doing that would make it a lot easier to research the ratings in Handifast for those who want to see what works and what doesn't. And also adding the capability of using multiple weight files.

The last I heard is that Handi is still working on the multi-track version so maybe he will give us an update on his progress.

HH, don't let the naysayers get to you. Some of them sound like they wandered over here from the OT board, with all the negativity. I, and many others appreciate the talents of people like you, Doug and Handi. What you guys have done so far is wonderful. I am sure that anything you guys add to the program, will be just as good, or better. In the meantime, enjoy your job. I've been out of work since Jan., and would love a new job, to occupy my time.
Thanks for what you guys so generously share with the rest of us.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)