Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 04:49 PM   #40
classhandicapper

I'm not sure when I'll be able to go to Belmont but Aqueduct looked nice yesterday when I took my 86 year old mother for her 2nd vaccination.

I have to say, they did an incredible job with vaccinations at Aqueduct. Everyone I know that got vaccinated there raved about how good a job they did. I had an appointment for myself, but then found an earlier one at one of the major drugstore chains. There was no comparison. Aqueduct was way more organized, quicker, provided wheelchairs for the elderly etc.. Whoever organized and ran that did a great job and put the facility to great use.

That's something I totally forgot about with Belmont. They are also doing vaccinations at Belmont. I haven't seen the setup there, but maybe that's one of the details being ironed out. It was mentioned in one of the NYRA releases. There's no way they are going to (or should) slow down or interrupt vaccinations just to allow fans in.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 04-21-2021 at 04:51 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)