Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 01:47 AM   #1
freeneasy

sun. del mar, pacific classic. surf cat

has absolutely no shot to win this grade 1 million dollar race. none, nada, zip, hello,good-bye, over and out. at no point in this race, which will be contested at 1mile and a 1/4, will he even look like he's got a shot. as soon as the gates open he'll go out, do his stalk and after 5/8ths bruce headly and gainsway farms will realize that all they did was to throw their horse away in a race that makes no sense for him to even be in.

the horse dominated his last race in the g1 swaps stakes for 3yo at 1 1/8 in a 6 horse field. so far as i can see he's a very good classy type 3yo. i say 'type' because as of 'yet' he's hasnt done anything this good.

polish times 39 races 13 wins

choctaw nation, oh gee he won the g2 san diego h. twice and got 3rd in the g1 6000000 dubai at 1 1/4 in a 12 horse field. he only got beat by roses in may and dynever in that one

borrego, oh he only got 2nd, 4th 3rd and 3rd in the g1 holly gold cup, g2 califorian, g2 mrvn lry and the g1 santa anita h.

lava man, never heard of him

super frolic, 5yo is 10 for 29 and not in claimers

msique toujours, won a million dollar race at gulfstream n the lead in jan.

congrats got 3rd, 5th, 2nd, 3rd and 1st in a g1, g1, g1, g2 and g2

island fashion is a 2million dollar winning mare who got 2nd and 2nd the last two in the g1 john mabee and the vanity

ace blue just got beat a lenght in last by choctaw nation won the g2 marvin leroy 3rd ack in may

and hey what can you say

perfect drift blew in for his 2nd try at the pacific classic where he got beat a length by pleasantly perfect last year. my, my this horse dont run in anything with less then a $400,000 purse and his last was only a tuneup while drawing out to a 4 length win after being steadied on the far turn in the the $300,000 g2 washington park hdc. i guess you can throw in the 3 1/2 million dollars he's earned as well.

surf cat? wrong. i'll even take bets that once headly and gainsway farms sober up either before or after the race they both turn to each other and say "who the hell's idea was this"?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)