Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 06:58 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Polycarbonate... Lexan GE's trade name. A high impact plastic. I use it quite often in my business. You can beat a 1/8" thick piece with a ballpeen hammers ball end as hard as you can for along as you can. At most you will dimple it. Shatter it hell no. Roit shields are minimum 3/16 to a 1/4". A hollow flagpole would collapse into upon hitting it with any force at all.

His injury most likely consist of facing himself in the mirror and seeing a weeping pussy. Just laying the foundation for any monies that will be made available for those that suffered injuries on 1/6. Waiting for that non attorney spokesperson to spew... no medical examination required call now.

I use it for machine guard windows, when they take too much of a beating to see through, or lets say I used to. I have let them get a little ratty. I machine softer metals very aggressively and the shavings come off looking like a combination of wood shavings like they used for gerbil bedding and #10 wood screws. The noise it makes with the shrapnel hitting the 3/16th thick window makes anyone want to stay the hell away. The impact is probably like shooting pea gravel out of a blunderbuss at 15 yards. All that noise and it makes small nicks. I have never shot it with anything but I doubt a bb or pellet gun would penetrate it.

For those that have never owed a flag pole like those used on J6, they are similar to a cheap shower curtain rod.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)