Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 06:31 PM   #29
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I call them as I see them, the cop in the video is obviously a lying drama queen, as are his cohorts that were attacked by Ponder. Their stories don't add up. I am not condoning what Ponder did, he deserves some jail time, but I think 63 months is excessive. Not sure if the cops testified or Ponder was convicted on video evidence. Here and there I have managed to read coverage directly quoting the officers Ponder attacked plus the above linked pathetic crybaby. All of them lied, they claimed a combination of being hit so hard their shields shattered and Ponder shattered the flag poles he was hitting them with. Both are impossible under the circumstances. The shields are made from a shatter proof plastic they make machine guard windows out of.

Maybe you are not aware, Capitol police aren't like any over police force, they are a joke. You could count on one hand how many acted like brave professionals on Jan 6th.

Like I said officer spineless just kept saying he had life long injuries while giving no specifics and implying he would never be the same. Sounds like a bunch of made up crap. A normal person would say something like, "The back injury, I got will prevent me from playing golf again."
Quote:
The shields are made from a shatter proof plastic they make machine guard windows out of
Polycarbonate... Lexan GE's trade name. A high impact plastic. I use it quite often in my business. You can beat a 1/8" thick piece with a ballpeen hammers ball end as hard as you can for along as you can. At most you will dimple it. Shatter it hell no. Roit shields are minimum 3/16 to a 1/4". A hollow flagpole would collapse into upon hitting it with any force at all.

His injury most likely consist of facing himself in the mirror and seeing a weeping pussy. Just laying the foundation for any monies that will be made available for those that suffered injuries on 1/6. Waiting for that non attorney spokesperson to spew... no medical examination required call now.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)