Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 12:38 AM   #116
wiretowire68

I was just wondering, so if you are doing FPS Sartin/Brohamer, then it is up to you type the function. I understand. You know the whole length is a great discussion because if you look at 2 year old fillies, many are smaller so you could do 8 or 9 or 10. If you look at 3 colts, you could stay at 10. I have not decided if I am going to put it into my work. Fractional Charting is fine with me. I was just curious in sheets if you could type in the formulas in terms of sprints and routes and you spit out the velociities without all the typing.

Secondly, I was wrong.... Google Sheets does have macros... So another thing t to learn in terms of pp.s. which will be next. lol. Fun and interesting learning excel/sheets. Has anyone ever read Precision by Cx Wong regarding his statistical methods and probabilities using excel for building speed tables for your self as well as his probability factors for linear regression etc.. I have it, again, a work in progress.
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)