Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 04:39 AM   #2
hcap

Did someone say paranoid? Hows about narcissistic? Apparently both par for the course for Mr. Stable Genius .

Trump Attacks Yovanovitch for Egregious Crime: “She Wouldn’t Hang My Picture”https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ang-my-picture

Donald Trump renewed his attacks on Marie Yovanovitch Friday, this time with a new grievance. “She wouldn’t hang my picture in the embassy!” the president vented in a phone interview with Fox & Friends. “This was an Obama person, didn’t want to hang my picture in the embassy.” To drive his point home, he added, “This was not an angel, this woman.”

Considering this is a guy who used money from his own charity to pay for a portrait of himself, it was perhaps unwise of Yovanovitch to underestimate Trump’s obsession with his own image. Except, according to Yovanovitch’s legal team, the whole story is false. Photos of Trump and his staff were mounted at the Kiev embassy “as soon as they arrived from Washington, DC,” a person connected to the team told NBC News. Indeed, if there was any delay, it appears not to have been on Yovanovitch’s end, but on the White House’s; according to Lewis Lukens, who ran the U.S. embassy in London for much of Trump’s first year in office, it took the Trump administration almost 15 months to send official photos to U.S. embassies—and instructed them not to print substitutes.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)