Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:25 AM   #9275
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
God's word is not in a book,its in your soul. When they say In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. there was no written word nor the Bible.

When you learn what the "word" is then you will know that IS God. I have been meditating on that "word" for 40 years. Its the only word you need to know and it cannot be written.

OK, I see your confusion here. I never said God loves these negative qualities. But as an all loving,all knowing being,he does not lower himself to the stupidity of using hate for hate. He is way too wise for that.

You simply don't understand what hate is. Hate is "frustrated love". Everything comes from love. The only beings that become frustrated with their love are humans. God does not get frustrated otherwise he needs to grow up which is silly. Humans need to grow up. They get frustrated and those frustrations when severe breeds hatred.

You are right. Good and Evil are illusions. In the Eastern religions that you believe are "gibberish", they also believe that our "good/evil outlook is due to our lower consciousness defining for each succeeding generation what good and evil are. But if we have "God consciousness" we would see there is no "good" or "evil". They are simply parts of a whole.

Incorrect. It is Biblical love. God said "Be still and know I am God". That requires the stillness of mind which you cannot achieve without going inward and meditating not on the mind's thoughts but on God's love. That is the love I am talking about that is not connected to a person, place or thing.When you achieve that you will be still and know God.

Don't play stupid. I already clarified that my body and mind are illusions but not my soul. That is what God sees.

Yes, I have considered whether Jesus is an illusion, of course. The only problem is that he has proven his power to make miracles in my life over and over again and there are too many miracles to consider them coincidences. That is also why I weep. That he has extended himself out to me to show me he is real, especially in my time of need. This is also why I don't need a book to tell me what is real, nor what rules to follow. I follow my heart and that's where God lives.

I have an active relationship with Jesus in the present. Not some fantasy about his life 2000 years ago from a book that is documented to have been altered and has a zillion versions,many of which you don't believe in. How real is that?
So you're light years ahead of your "best friend" in the spiritual enlightenment department since he so ignorantly held the written word of God in highest esteem, and very often quoted from the OT? In fact, in the past I quoted several scriptures to prove just what He thought about the written word. Funny how you and him are NEVER on the same page about anything!

And since Good and Evil don't exist in your tiny universe, that makes you and everyone else amoral beings, correct?

And if Good and Evil don't exist, neither does God for it written about him that he is GOOD in his essence. Your "best friend" said, that God alone IS good! But Good compared to what!?

And since we're all amoral beings like the rocks and trees are, etc., then it doesn't matter a whit what we think, say or do. There is no such thing as "karma" because it doesn't matter what we sow; for what we sow has no moral/spiritual value.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)