Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Need a new ADW
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 05:11 PM   #1
Light
Veteran

Need a new ADW

Since TS changed their interface, I don't enjoy betting with them. I've only made a handful of bets this year. About 1/10th of what I would normally have bet because their interface sucks now. I have Xpressbet but their interface is poor as is TVG's. Need a U-Bet or comparable type of interface.

I need to be able to scan an entire card at a track in 1 minute or less to see what track I want to focus on because I specialize in certain races. Now it takes me 1 minute just to figure out what 1 race's condition is with TS.

I need to see the entire field, when it is over 8 horses. Now with TS, you have to scroll to see the rest. As you scroll the hoses on the top disappear. This is 2021 not 1821. Sheesh. Lousy programmers. I have to use F11 on my keyboard to expand the screen and lose the headers. Not comfortable toggling and playing like this.

I live in Ca.so a lot of Adw's cant take my business. Anyone have an Adw where they can see an entire 12 horse field on the screen without scrolling (with names, not just numbers) and understand what races that track is running on the rest of its card at a glance?
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)