Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 06:24 PM   #32
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
I don't disagree

I didn't articulate, but my comment about the 'dynamics' was more in reference to the track configuration being near the 1st-turn going 9F @ 'Toga, and how Mind Your Biscuits was able to take that wHITNEY-1st-turn within his comfort zone(in a weak field, where others did not have that luxury). I didn't learn a lot about MYB going 9 or 10, and as a default, he's still a 1M/7F in my book.

I agree with you about the pace dynamics. Diversify got to play catch-me-if-you-can, Dalmore is not a serious graded stakes horse and had to work on the 1st-turn. Tapwrit would be interesting if he were a price in a marathon race. Backyard Heaven has teased us, but realistically has yet to establish himself as a serious graded stakes horse either.

Diversify is the coolest horse in the world, but he's still a long shot to continue this brief 'dominance' of the division, and the Suburban was the time to have bet him.
The problem with modern racing is that Diversify would be perfect to come out to DMR and face Accelerate for the title of king of the handicap division. But you know, it's just IMPOSSIBLE to run a fit horse on 2 weeks rest.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)