Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 12:33 AM   #386
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Actually, I am going to suspend this thread for now...I really can't find a concrete reason why I've lost so many trades in a row...other than, I just got lucky for a couple of months and this method isn't ready for prime time...
I am going to start a new thread the next time I get a trade signal.

I suspended this current thread long enough to miss a 22 point winner on Friday...

Of course.

I'll probably go into another 21 trade losing streak now.

But seriously folks, I just went over every trade on my charts since September when I came up with this, and found something that eliminates a few losers from the streak...six to be exact (and only 14.5 points worth of losses) -- not enough to make a huge dent on the 21 trade losing streak, but at least it's something.

I think this method still holds promise. I am going to adhere to it 100% strictly in the new thread (unlike some of the garbage I did in this thread that cost some serious points) and try and run it the rest of the year.

Minus the bragging when I am winning (if I am fortunate enough to win).

I might still call out Alton from time to time though if I start winning again...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-26-2023 at 12:34 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)