Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 04:22 PM   #376
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So in a purely statistical realm, on January 10, with a record of 14 wins out of 43 trades (which is about a 33% hit rate), my chances of losing the next 21 trades in a row stood at about .253%...in other words, really, really miniscule.

In hindsight though, with my record currently at 14 wins out of 64 trades, losing 21 races in a row had a 5.6% chance of happening.

Still pretty small, but not unheard of...so obviously I haven't even begun to establish this method's true hit rate...which is why I want to go to at least 100 trades before I call it quits.

Looking at the chart from January 10 until now, it doesn't look all that unusual. There was no period of sideways action that might account for losing so many trades...in fact from January 10 to now, the market has trended nicely upwards.

For some reason, I am just getting stopped out rather quickly in every trade lately...even trades where my stop is on the larger side.

Definitely not giving up yet on this thread.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-21-2023 at 04:24 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)