Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 01:33 PM   #36
cloud9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Hey Dennis:

PLATINUM shows the high of the last-2 Bris Speed...more effective than just using the last race SR only. If the last race was the higher of the last-2, then that would be listed. If the horse only has 1 race to his name-then that single rating would be used.

I misspoke yesterday--said Platinum avgs the last two, which of course, is incorrect.

TRAINER MOVES is a little more sophisticated. It takes the avg of the LAST-3 races. I haven't compared the effectiveness of one method vs the other, but I'm pretty sure avg of last-3 is the better rating.

I know you have the Platinum prog--perfectly fine to use the SR found there. Click and sort top-to-bottom, and there you are.

Greg is this how your explained how you use the maiden method in Platinum .
You take the best Platinum rating an if it has one or the last two best Bris ratings that would be the pick ?

PS. I tried sending a couple private messages to you but for some reason I dont think they went through so I posted here .

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)