Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 12:39 PM   #29
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
Greg are you using the Platinum speed ratings or the Bris speed ratings an are you averaging the last two rating or using the best of the last two ratings ?
Hey Dennis:

PLATINUM shows the high of the last-2 Bris Speed...more effective than just using the last race SR only. If the last race was the higher of the last-2, then that would be listed. If the horse only has 1 race to his name-then that single rating would be used.

I misspoke yesterday--said Platinum avgs the last two, which of course, is incorrect.

TRAINER MOVES is a little more sophisticated. It takes the avg of the LAST-3 races. I haven't compared the effectiveness of one method vs the other, but I'm pretty sure avg of last-3 is the better rating.

I know you have the Platinum prog--perfectly fine to use the SR found there. Click and sort top-to-bottom, and there you are.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)