Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 04:02 PM   #8
PressThePace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicemaster View Post
Not sure what I did to ruffle your feathers, but....sorry to disappoint.

I worked my way through college for two degrees, one at the Race Track Industry Program (a long way from my home in KY) and have no relatives in the industry. I worked at almost every level at many racetracks and circuits over the past 28 or so years and only work in this industry because I am an avid horseracing fan.

As always, I'm searching for the constructive criticism in these comments, rather than nothing works, it sucks, was better before, etc. Perhaps you'd like to hear some of the upgrades, like being able to switch legs on exotics seamlessly, more data, etc....

I'm always available if you feel you aren't getting rewarded what you are worth. It's a free country, do what you wish. Take advantage of our freebies and our promos. No reason to be nasty.
Spice, why no conditional wagering? That is my main complaint with TwinSpires, although I, like others here, can't stand the new changes. In my opinion, the site didn't need a complete overhaul.
PressThePace is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement