Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 11:35 AM   #5875
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Not I or Actor have demeaned anyone but boxcar and his pseudo-scientific pile dreams. Why has he demeaned me for accepting other religions?
Why does he venture into subjects he does not know?

You are fond of false equivalencies
Tell us about all the other religions you "accept" but never practice! (You're sounding like Light who believes in Jesus but never believes him.)

And the better question is why do you venture into subjects you don't know?
Chances are numerous that it's very likely you never had the foggiest notion about the classical laws of logic until you met me on this thread. You were the one who injected yourself into my little discussion with Sparky about the self-defeating nature of a finite universe model. But you're another one who always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, even though you have ducked so many questions so often. (To this day, I'm still waiting for a cogent answer to the two questions I have often posed to you regarding the "arrow of time" -- but I suspect icebergs, caused by AGW here on planet earth, will form on the sun before you come up with any intelligent, coherent answers!)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)