Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #14
finfan

I will give some back story to clear things up.

95%+ of the time there is no car parked in front of their house. They have one car and it is always parked in their driveway. My relative has needed to park their car in front of their house about 6 times in the last 3+ years, and each time there was a handwritten note on the windshield saying he wasn't allowed to do that. Again this is a public street.

This neighbor has accused another neighbor of being a peeping tom. This was investigated by the police and no charges were filed.

The wife is a recluse who does nothing but watch my relative's house all day and report what is going on via facebook or twitter. She even posts pictures on these accounts. This harrassment has been going on for almost a year.

Regarding the car in question, it was parked there about 7 pm and the next day at about 12 pm they called the police and said that a car was abandoned and had been there for over three days. The police investigated and the car owner told them that the car was in his driveway until 7 pm the previous night.

These people have no problem lying to cops. Additionally the car owner found out that the husband was fired recently from his job for stealing from his employer.

The police won't do anything without video evidence. In fact one cop gave my relative a catalog of surveillance equipment with the advice, "Make sure you put a camera on the camera."

What happened to the days when cops would interview everyone and use their training to determine everyone's veracity? Ralph?

This will come to a head. I would rather resolve this peacefully but there is no reasoning with these people.

If I kick the shit out of this guy I will probably wind up getting charged. What to do?
finfan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most