Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 01:42 PM   #11
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard02 View Post
Hello, Matt. I recently bought the VC program. Was flying by the seat of my pants as I was watching the videos. I started by taking the Arc 4 lines and waiting for bang bang odds, then boxed the triple and wheeled the Supers. Within the first week, I paid for the program. But, as the next couple of weeks went by, I hit the bottom. Was up and down. Nailed some nice VCP horses above and below the random lines. I got hurt mostly by playing the exactas and drifted off the triples and supers. Dumb move. I went over Septembers numbers and found many of my Arc 4’s hit. Would have had a plus month. However, I keep watching the vids and have discovered your threads on the program, which are boosting my education. I want to thank you for your efforts and hope to see more of your posts. I’m off today, and will be playing in two tournaments at Parx. Plus, cash games at PID and FL. Already, seeing much better, but the exactas are still tricky.
Hi Gerard,

Do you happen to be a member of the "Wizards Forum"? I you are buying the full data plan you should be. I have been leading a live discussion called Saturday Roundtable Live Discussion the last few weekends via Microsoft Teams. It's normally been from 11:30AM to 12:30PM EST on Saturdays. This is a good place to see what some of the guys are looking for when they do first pass on the days races and its a great place to ask questions.
I will post the link to this weeks meeting on the Wizards Forum probably on Thursday.

Im always happy to meet another time to try and answer questions you may have, but keep in mind, I am no Michael Pizzolla, that man is an expert! He is great about answering emails and questions promptly if you shoot him an email as well.

Funny, this year, my win bets are not doing so hot and it's been my exacta wagering that is keeping me afloat. You are welcome to shoot me a PM here or an email at mhaney0423@gmail.com

Best,

Matt H
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)