Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 11:06 PM   #1
elysiantraveller

Iran, North Korea, "Stable Genius" Redux...

Now that peace with North Korea is at hand it's time for Iran... oh wait...

US intelligence agencies determine that North Korea is constructing new missiles: report

But I thought...

Oh well screw it...

A week after...

Trump has apparently decided it's now time again to break out the #MAGA stamp and do some photo ops...

Quote:
"I would certainly meet with Iran if they wanted to meet," Trump said during a joint news conference at the White House alongside Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte. "I do believe that they will probably end up wanting to meet. I'm ready to meet whenever they want to."

"No preconditions," he added. "They want to meet, I'll meet, whenever they want."
Everyone thinks this is a great idea except... everyone...

Quote:
"If the Iranians demonstrate a commitment to make fundamental changes in how they treat their own people, reduce their malign behavior, can agree that it's worthwhile to enter into a nuclear agreement that actually prevents proliferation, then the president said he's prepared to sit down and have the conversation with them," Pompeo said.
Meanwhile the dealbreaker-in-chief is suffering pretty low in the credibility department ever since that whole Iranian Nuclear Deal he ripped up... Iran has said it's not interested.

Apparently his shtick is up everywhere but around here.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-31-2018 at 02:00 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)