Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #1
joelouis
Veteran

What percent of the people that gamble win consistently

I know of 1 person he was on 60 minutes, don't ask me how many years ago I forgot. All I know is that he was Jewish, lived alone, had invested at least 60 hrs a week into his so called hobby and usually bet on , football, baseball, basketball. He said that is your really really good you could make a living. He also said that the percentage of people that make a living out of gambling, that include's horse betters is about 2%. Be honest with yourself how many horse betters have you known that always tell you about the winners or the great day they had. You never hear the ones that lost their business, house, car, marriage etc. Just a little something to think about when you make your next bet on whatever. I myself have seen the light. I am not judging anyone I have been there done that, I just have seen so many guys and women throw away their lives. It is really sad when you think about it. I hope I do not get banned for writing this, but I could see why I would. After all lets all stick our heads in the sand and not think about it.
joelouis is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)