Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 08:43 PM   #1
moneyandland

TVG must be really hurting

TVG cancelled my account because of a few small bets which they deemed as negative breakage. Over the last 2 months most bets were small WPS pyramid wagers. Wagering totals over 2 months were $5493.20 and of those there was roughly $1700 over 13 wagers which paid the minimum. Only 1 wager exceeded $162. A minimum payout doesn't even necessarily mean a negative breakage. I don't have records of all the pools but I do know one of the bets they cited wasn't even on the favorite. I bet the 2nd choice at MNR in hopes the favorite would be out increasing my payout. From my recollection there was only 4 races in which were actual minus pools and 2 of them I wasn't even betting on the horse with the big % of the pool.

Just like everything else it's become about a blind side bottom line approach. Never mind the profit they made on the $3700+ in regular wagers, roughly twice they had to cough up $30 on there end so they don't want anymore wagers. Yet another sign the game is dead.
moneyandland is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement