Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 08:30 AM   #19
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Thanks for the compliment and I sometimes even share info in the Selection Forum.

I agree threads posting selections (with or w/o so-called handicapping) belong in the Selection Forum.
But who am I to question that basic concept? If the monitors don’t give a shit why should I?

You see CheckMark the fella who started this thread obviously doesn’t understand this game very well. He’s like many other Outsiders who think that it’s only guys themselves who are doing the betting. They have no clue who actually makes up the betting population and how it affects every betting cycle. Until they do, grasping the illusive concept of how money impacts each and every race will always allude them.
Well maybe not the whole betting background of who the other big guy bettors are or what "really" happens but I think I have good handicapping skills and I never started this thread

» Advertisement