Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 09:59 AM   #26
CincyHorseplayer

I stated my point from the outset. I only like to play this game. I guess the question should be do people that bet on horse racing want to bet on everything available? If it's just fun to toss money around this is just a new way to water down and take away from the greatness of all the betting outlets. Every man with a modicum of intelligence overestimates himself, self included, so why not let them scramble their brains even more betting everything then come back to racing? I have actually seen this happen with chronic slots losers at Belterra. The event is more exciting and you can pick your odds. Being down 5G's in the last month and winning $700 isn't that exciting. Anyway random Cincy thoughts. I hate other sports and games so I'm on this and like my returns. Everybody on here has made me a better player.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)