Old 09-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

[QUOTE=Ernie Dahlman]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Still too soft,IMHO, but it is a start
I think owners need to made to hurt severely

My family has owned horses for almost 50 years. None of our horses has ever had a positive. I have nothing to do with my perfect record, yet you think I should be "hurt severely" if one of my horses tests positive?
If your trainer cheats. yes, your are ultimately responsible for your
horses. If you also read all of my post, I clearly said the definition need to be over-hauled as well. But, if your horse gets a legitimate positive, yes, YOU should be held accountable and receive a stiff fine, one that rises to the level of cheating tens of thousands of people. You think you are
above it all? Your records could be taken into account, but what really matters is ot the last 50 years, but today.

If I read you right, you are saying you own horses and have nothing to do with them?

Sorry, but you own them you are the ultimate responsible party. You cannot insulate yourself from your responsibility as an owner.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)