Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #16
Partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
You have not written the provider, so it is false to claim that you never received a response. All inquires are responded to.

The software does not focus on better class races. It can handle all races. The reason it is recommended not to use it on the "cheap races" is because the horses in those races generally have very high variances in their speed figures, which leads to less predictable results. In other words, there is more randomness in the low stakes races, which is something you don't want.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You have not written the provider, so it is false to claim that you never received a response. All inquires are responded to."

I did in fact send an email to the provider asking questions about the software. I never received a response
I have no reason or motive to make a false statement or lie. I can assure you that for those that have known me for the past 14 years on the board would tell you that I am very credible. Probably a lot more credible then the software in question and it's provider.
Let the buyer beware .

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)