Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 02:40 PM   #7
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Let us go back 40 years when I was in High School. Mass shootings and teen suicides were a lot more rare than they are now. Strangely enough guns were easier to get and there were a lot less gun laws than today. Why are liberals blaming the gun for what is a mental health problem? The big difference I see between now and 1978 is a high percentage of kids were not labeled with ADD or whatever and given medication. Since ADD or whatever was invented in my circle of friends and family over the last 20 or so years more than half the boys I knew were medicated. Another big difference is video games, back in the day even the kids who weren't that athletic had PE and played physical games at recess. Now the nonathletic kids and kids that are socially awkward immerse themselves in video games.

Something has changed and it isn't access to firearms.
And this the facts . All the gun laws you could think of won't change a damn thing. Mental illness and how we deal with it is the only way. Anyone with a shred of common sense understands that.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)