Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #8
nijinski

A Triple Crown winner would have been Huge , Spectacular !

Those who don't follow as close as we do , at least the people I know had very little idea what was going on with the trainer. All they kept asking was about the horse. They only focuded on the horse and the possible history
making race that was coming up. Unfortunately , we didn't get to see it happen.
I liked the fact that he was treated like a champ deserved to be , with his paddock appearance surroundedby all connected to him.
Mario G showed amazing class and talent and I so hope his career will take
off from here . .

As far as the the winner Union Rags. Doesn't get much better. Matz was due . He did a fine job with him.
Phyliss Wyeth . What can I say that the pictures and the feature stories haven't already provided . Matz wanted this badly for her . I'm thrilled she got to enjoy the moment she so wanted and
invested so much into . She bought back the right mare ! She stayed loyal to
the right trainer for this horse , who questioned the breeding and distance.
saw the strengths and made it happen .

The horse is a big beautful boy. It was great to see him in the winner circle again . Especially in a classic race . A wonderful tribute to the late Dixie Union who suffered a rare disease and lost his life young . A feel good story in so many ways !

JV got it done for his second Belmont , hopefully theer will be more "Rags" in his future too
Leparoux , I feel bad for him , this has to be tough. But this has happened before and will again , Jocks are replaced . From those mistakes , he can only learn.
In the end Belmont attracted a good size and respectable crowd. NYRA has been ponced on . But they did a great job in the end , with what was left on their laps.
Just my few thoughts on the Belmont .

Last edited by nijinski; 06-10-2012 at 04:38 PM.
nijinski is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)