Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:38 PM   #24
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
WTF is Santa Anita doing? Even though this is my favorite track, I have to say these guys looked like a bunch of sideshow clowns right now.

Not just the obviously poor condition of the track but they way the track officials seem to be running a narrative that this is the horseman's fault. First the changes to training registration and timed workouts and now the changes to the race day medication stuff.

Are these guys seriously spending time hashing out raceday medication rules while the track surface is obviously wrecked? It sort of seems like anyone with half a brain would be solely focused on the track surface 24/7 right now.

What a bunch of dumbshits. And these daily press releases that they keep running to remind everyone that the track is shut down because horses kept dying there is just one more WTF move. Like guys, fix your shit, quietly, and then let's go racing.
I think you’re wrong to think it’s the surface and not the horsemen and vets. Both are to blame but jockeys that have ridden the surface the last two days think it is fine. They do not think the horses working it are though.

It’s too late to fix this situation quietly but what Belinda did today could be detrimental for the entire industry. Stronach and the morons running their organization are not a friend of the industry.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)