Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 07:53 PM   #62
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
That's not what I am saying at all...nor is this what this thread is about. As far as I am concerned, Israel and the Palestinians are all victims of their own actions...and they all deserve the problems that they currently face. This thread is about Biden bitching out Netanyahu about the recent dead humanitarian workers...and the reaction of the members here is amusing, if you ask me. The United States backs Israel with financial and military aid in these "wars"...but the USA can't question Netanyahu for the way that he carries out his attacks? The guy who puts up the money and weapons has to shut up...while the beneficiary of this "generosity" gets to call all the shots? Why is Israel to only country that gets away with this kind of behavior?
Israel responds to its people and what they need, it is detached from the Bilderberg Group’s desires who pull the Biden strings. The world order has no pull in a true democracy like Israel. Both Clinton & Obama made such comments about Israel.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)