Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 09:20 PM   #5368
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Windows did one of their updates last night--my comp is all f'd up now. I tried to post early this AM--the thing just spinned and spinned. I logged out--came back in--same thing. Finally said the heck with it.

Now I see it posted both attempts--so I got two of the same posts. So you got to see my $47.00 winner BEST CANDYtwice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on...I swear BEST-FIVE owns certain tracks...Turf Paradise is one of them. Tampa's another. SA and AQ are decent. Turfway Park? Gawd no, don't even look there--or Delta, Lone Star, Arlington or Ellis. These little tracks, like Riilito, Arapaho, and a little track called Sun-Ray, I think. Like taking candy from a baby at those tracks. I happened to read a review from Yelp or somewhere--about Sun-Ray or Riodoso or somewhere down there. They said they ordered the chili...the reviewer said they don't even prepare it, he could see the big cans of Nalley's Chili in the back. Even so--he said they couldn't even get that right . I never went to the track for the food--but I did keep the bartender busy.
To keep my bar-tab manageable, I used to bring a pint of Bacardi in my jacket pocket...buy a large pepsi on the way in...pour out half and fill it up with the rum. Put the top back on the Pepsi--put the straw in--and head to the grandstand.

Anyway...my point is--if you had just used the top 2 BEST-FIVE from the Consensus--you would have hit the pick-6
today (as well as others during this meet.)

A 20cent pick-6 ticket using two per race--is $12.80. Of course you would have also had the Pick-5, 4,3, double-but who plays all that?

You got 10 units back today (min unit is $12.80)--you may hit another right away--or maybe not. It is fun, though.

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 02-20-2019 at 09:22 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)