Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 05:50 PM   #38
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I agree some, but I disagree more. The day this sport decided to rebate some players and not others, they made it an unfair game to the masses. I am not going to get into the whole rebate thing again(I have at least 100 posts on it, maybe 200), but the best even a lot of solid horseplayers can get to is maybe -10 % or -5 %. So if they want to lose a little or maybe make a little instead of donating constantly I am not going to hold it against them if they want to get good rebates. If racing was dealing from a fair deck (so to speak) I might fully agree with you. Yes it is unfair to participants of the sport, but it is also unfair to joe public that they can bet on track and get no rebate while Mr. Whale or just someone who happens to live in the right state might be getting 20% trifecta rebates at some tracks. Fix the game and I agree with you, until then, racetracks do what they choose to do to survive, why shouldn't players do the same.
right on!!!
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)