Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 02:29 PM   #18
speculus
Zapoorzaa!!!

Thank you

for all your comments.

I have received some samples in the mail, and more will possibly come in the next couple of days. One thing I will however make clear, it is NOTHING EVEN CLOSE to the systems/methods you all have talked about until now including those discussed by Dave in his post.

I have racing to attend the next four days but I am so charged with this discovery that I have decided to take an off and devote all four days to find out whether I have really stumbled onto the proverbial "Philosopher's stone" or whether, as you all unanimously believe, I am just chasing a mirage.

One thing however I will say, at least as of now, the thing holds incredible promise. I have applied it to 19 betting data samples (winning and losing both) and IN EVERY SINGLE CASE this formula "improved" the performance of the sample to an "incredible" extent.

I am aware making such outrageous claims on a public forum without offering a sample or proof is bad manners, but I would rather satisfy myself fully before handling all queries/questions/objections.

Please send all samples to my mail address dynamic.handicapper@gmail.com and wait for 3-4 more days to find out more about this.

In the meanwhile, I request you all to raise as many objections as possible so that my claim, after the scruitiny, can be put to acid test.

www.DynamicHandicapping.com/

Last edited by speculus; 01-03-2007 at 02:31 PM.
speculus is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)