Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Peter Berry
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 12:31 AM   #9
mountainman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMustang View Post
Enough is enough. I enjoy playing Mountaineer, but since Peter Berry has been gone, it is more annoying than enjoyable.

If Mountaineer knew that Berry was going to be out this long, they should have made an effort to bring in someone with some professionalism to sit in.

The person doing the job I'm sure was pressed into service, but again, enough is enough. He has no radio voice, no personality, bas a bland delivery and is below generic at best.

Hopefully, Peter will return SOON, BUT if he is going to be out for an extended additional period of time, its time to take some action and get a race caller in the booth.
Pete would be missed-don't you think?-no matter who filled in. He has become inextricably lnked with mnr and built such a loyal following.

But more to your point..Bobbie is the ultimate trooper and does his level best to improve. And I know it's not relevant, but he is a very nice guy.

And as you may have guessed, options are limited. VERY LIMITED. Perhaps even non-existent at this stage and time.

Hope all is well with you, sir.

Last edited by mountainman; 07-26-2021 at 12:42 AM.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement