Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #23
Helles

Victory?

I thought I would resurrect this thread to update our progress a little. We are still working together as a cooperative group with mentoring and guidance from Dave. We have made many discoveries that I never would have made on my own. Things I never would have discovered without the other three guys in my group, and certainly things I would have never discovered without the input from Dave.

This post is titled, "Victory?" That's because I'm not sure if I'm victorious or not. I need many more races in my study before I can proclaim victory. Before I can claim to have an approach that is profitable over a long term. But so far, so good. The contender selection process is unique in MY experience, but the key to profitability is the factors I use to choose the contenders to bet in the end. I can't bet them all and in the end I must make a choice. That is where more study is needed to ensure I have been making the right choices based on these factors, or whether I've been lucky for hundreds and hundreds of races. Which as we know is possible.

Now here's where I have to make a little bit of a confession. The contender selection idea was not mine. It didn't come from the four guys in our group either. The idea actually came from Dave. He gave it to our group to run with and see what we could do with it.

Not only this idea, but Dave has been working on something new, part of which he has shared with us. I'm not suggesting that if you get involved with Dave and one of his groups that he will share all of his breakthroughs with you, but he just might steer you into making a breakthrough of your own. Like I must say he did with me.

If you are currently an HSH user, you really could be taking advantage of an opportunity like this. Not only of working with like-minded individuals toward that common goal ($), but also taking advantage of Dave's input for free.

FREE, right Dave?......... Dave?
Helles is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)